Readers, if you haven’t seen the “why” and “how” behind this amazing list of resources, be sure to check out The Continuing Legacy of Gladys Hunt.
Here is a list of essays and reflections by Gladys Hunt, available only on Redeemed Reader! We are honored to bring them to you. Posts are linked in chronological order; we have published them in the same order in which they were originally written:
- The Mystery of the Library
- Make Your Own Life Bigger
- Books and Stories: Reflections
- Building a Child’s Personal Library
- A Good Book is a Magic Gateway
- Words That Build People
- Watch Your Expletives!
- Grammar Does Matter
- Second Guessing the Message
- Early Literacy with Preschoolers
- Boys and Books
- Born to Read
- Reading Intentionally
- On Your Next Trip to the Library
- Sarah, Plain and Tall Series
- Look for Illustrators!
- Never Underestimate a Gift Book
- Hurray for Re-Issues!