Once again, this week Janie and I have the honor of hosting Evan Hughes as our artist-in-residence. We’ve been covering the scope of the entire Bible in our Bible Reading Challenge (here’s an introduction), and this week we come to…
THE PROPHETS: Ezekiel
Ezekiel was one of the exiles from Israel during the Babylonian captivity, and his job was to let people know that their misfortune wasn’t happenstance. It was punishment for their sins, and their suffering was from God Himself. But of course, the LORD doesn’t just speak wrath through Ezekiel. He also shows the “appearance of the likeness” of His glory, and we see Him raising dry bones to life in an extraordinary fashion. How are we like Israel, chafing at God’s discipline? And how is He working to raise us to newness of life?
- pdf. download, Ages 4-8, Week 32
- pdf. download, Ages 9-13, Week 32
- .pdf download: Story Bible Instructions, week 32
- .pdf download: Blank Drawing Page, week 32
- .pdf download: Coloring Page, week 32
- .pdf download: Finished Page, week 32
And I will give you a new heart,
and a new spirit I will put within you.
And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh
and give you a heart of flesh.