Guys, I want to apologize. This week has been extra busy as we’ve prepared for 50 Shades and dealt with technical woes. We also still don’t have our illustrator back yet, and I haven’t been able to make up the slack. We’ll try to get back on track next week, though, ok? Many thanks for your patience.
THE PROPHETS: Micah and Isaiah
Very excited to get to these two contemporaries. Not only do we see God’s great abhorrence of sin, but His unwillingness to let his people continue headlong off the cliff. He will punish them, and bring out of the ashes a remnant. Plus, we learn more about promised One–the prophet greater than Moses, the priest greater than Aaron, and king greater than David. But Isaiah see this person staggering under the wrath of God. What can that mean?
- pdf. download, Please use Janie’s version this week.
- pdf. download, Ages 9-13, Week 29
- .pdf download: Blank Drawing Page, week 29
- .pdf download: Coloring page– Please print out the Finished page and make a black and white copy for a coloring page this week
- .pdf download: Finished Page, week 29
If you’re just joining us, remember any time is a good time for beginning a through-the-Bible survey. Here’s a link to the Introduction as well as the first thirteen reading challenge posts, covering Creation through the tabernacle. For last week’s study, here’s Challenge 28. Or just see the category link with all the previous Bible Challenges.