Welcome to the Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Read-Along with Redeemed Reader!
What’s included in the reading guide?
The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide includes
- tips for setting up your book club group (whether at home, with friends, at church, or some other group),
- a sample meeting outline,
- information about each book (in case you have friends who are not online/haven’t seen our website information),
- a suggested reading schedule,
- a short study guide for the book of Ruth,
- weekly discussion questions for each book,
- author video interview links,
- additional resources for those who want to keep the conversation going,
- and even some recipes for your fellowship times.
Why purchase the “small group” version of the guide?
It’s a group discount! See below for specific permissions, but this guide allows up to 12 people to share the same materials. Just doing the read-along with your immediate family? The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide for Individuals is the version you need!
The first page of the guide doubles as a promotional poster for you to use when publicizing your group. Purchase of this product includes permission to photocopy this first page for promotional use for your personal small group.
Permission to Copy Discussion Questions
Purchase of this guide also includes permission to photocopy discussion questions (or distribute electronically) for the members of your small group only, up to 12 copies/people total. If your group is larger than this, please purchase additional reading guides as needed. We recommend one group facilitator per 10-11 people.