Welcome to the Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Read-Along with Redeemed Reader!
What’s included in the reading guide?
The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide includes
- tips for setting up your book club group (whether at home, with friends, at church, or some other group),
- a sample meeting outline,
- information about each book (in case you have friends who are not online/haven’t seen our website information),
- a suggested reading schedule,
- a short study guide for the book of Ruth,
- weekly discussion questions for each book,
- additional resources for those who want to keep the conversation going,
- and even some recipes for your fellowship times.
Permission to Join Facebook Group
Purchase of this guide also includes membership in our Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Facebook group! (Link included in the guide.) You will need your invoice number. If you have a teenaged daughter who has her own Facebook profile, she is welcome to join, too. Just contact us to let us know your particular family situation.
Permission to Copy Discussion Questions
Purchase of this guide also includes permission to photocopy discussion questions (or distribute electronically) for the members of your immediate family members only.
Need More Copies?
Doing the read-along with a group? The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide for Small Groups might be a better value for you. Check with your group to find out what the best use of your resources is. The Small Group version includes permissions for groups up to 12 people!