Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide for Individuals/Families
$2.99 (Excl. Tax)
The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide includes everything you need to have a fantastic read-along experience with your daughter(s)! See the full description for everything included in the guide. If you are doing the read-along with a group, check out the Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide for Small Groups.
Welcome to the Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Read-Along with Redeemed Reader!
What’s included in the reading guide?
The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide includes
- tips for setting up your book club group (whether at home, with friends, at church, or some other group),
- a sample meeting outline,
- information about each book (in case you have friends who are not online/haven’t seen our website information),
- a suggested reading schedule,
- a short study guide for the book of Ruth,
- weekly discussion questions for each book,
- author video interview links,
- additional resources for those who want to keep the conversation going,
- and even some recipes for your fellowship times.
Permission to Copy Discussion Questions
Purchase of this guide also includes permission to photocopy discussion questions (or distribute electronically) for the members of your immediate family members only.
Need More Copies?
Doing the read-along with a group? The Faith, Fiction, & Fellowship Reading Guide for Small Groups might be a better value for you. Check with your group to find out what the best use of your resources is. The Small Group version includes permissions for groups up to 12 people!