Introducing: The Redeemed Reader Quarterly
A print magazine from the team behind Redeemed Reader
It's time for the old-fashioned literary review magazine to make a comeback.
The Redeemed Reader Quarterly aims to do just that.
Each themed issue will include traditional literary review elements:
- book reviews in brief
- book lists
- articles on book-related material
- practical and educational tips
- additional resources related to that issue's theme
Each issue will also have kid-friendly content such as activity pages and, in the future, reader-submitted content.
Winter, 2021: The Literary Family
FAMILIES IN BOOKS. BOOKS IN FAMILIES.
The first issue of 2021 is all about families and books and the ways the two come together:
- Enjoy a guest article from Mitali Perkins, author of You Bring the Distant Near, Bamboo People, Tiger Boy, Rickshaw Girl, Between Us and Abuela, and Forward Me Back to You.
- Discover new family favorites in our book recommendations.
- Learn how to make reading as a family doable and rewarding.
- Test your knowledge of famous literary families in kid activities.
Fun for the whole family in your mailbox.
Join the Golden Key Fellowship Today!
Remember, the ONLY way you can get the Redeemed Reader Quarterly in your mailbox is to join our Golden Key Fellowship.
But don't delay!
You must join by Saturday, January 23, 2021, to receive the next issue: The Literary Family.