Introducing: The Redeemed Reader Quarterly
A print magazine from the team behind Redeemed Reader
It's time for the old-fashioned literary review magazine to make a comeback.
The Redeemed Reader Quarterly aims to do just that.
Each themed issue will include traditional literary review elements:
- book reviews in brief
- articles on book-related material
- curriculum tie-in's
- additional resources related to that issue's theme
Each issue will also have kid-friendly content such as activity pages and, in the future, reader-submitted content.
Fall, 2020: More Than a Mystery
Mysteries, apologetics, scary stuff, and more.
Our inaugural issue builds off our most popular book list ever:
Mysteries for Elementary, Tweens, and Teens.
- Learn about the Golden Age of British mystery writers.
- Discover new favorite mysteries.
- Be a Worldview Detective.
- Search out famous sleuths in kid activities.
Fun for the whole family in your mailbox.
Join the Golden Key Fellowship Today!
Remember, the ONLY way you can get the Redeemed Reader Quarterly in your mailbox is to join our Golden Key Fellowship.
But don't delay!
You must join by Saturday, October 17, 2020, to receive the first issue: More Than a Mystery.